The Service of Switching & Routing
Routing and switching are the basic functions of network communication. … The function of Switching is to switch data packets between devices on the same network (LAN – Local Area Network). Its function (Routing) is to route packets between different networks.
Our certified technicians can help you in many ways like :
• Consulting and infrastructure design
• Installation and customization based on network equipment needs.
• Advanced configuration services (QoS, HA, load balancing, link collection, etc.) ).
• OSPF Routing Protocols, BGP, RIP, MPLS, VPLS and Traffic Eng.
• WAN connectivity via leased line, Ethernet Private Line (EPL), FIBER, DIAS.
• Design, supply and installation of Internal Links.
• Design, installation and configuration of Local Network.
• Delivery and integration of switches and routers. p>