TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who we are
The address of the page is: https://www.novelcomm.gr
Our company “NOVELCOMM” which is based in Athens at 34 Sifnou Street, t.k. 11254 makes a systematic effort towards the compliance with the current legislation (GKPD EU 679/2016 and L.4624 / 2019) related to the Protection of Personal Data of European Citizens, in the field in which it operates. We declare that we fully recognize and respect your privacy and that the effective protection and security of your data is a high priority for us.This Policy sets out the basic principles by which NOVELCOMM processes the personal data of our customers, suppliers, employees and third parties.
What personal data do we collect and why
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the feedback form as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user string to help detect unwanted messages.
If you upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with built-in location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and export any location data from images on the site.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and site to cookies. These are for your own convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to the site, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. The cookie does not contain personal information and will be deleted as soon as you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create various cookies to store your login information and display options. Input cookies last for two days and on-screen cookie cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your connection will last for two weeks. If you sign out of your account, sign-in cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an extra cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
Who do we share your data with?
Purposes of processing personal data
The personal data provided to us by our employees, customers and suppliers and any other third parties is processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of making available (selling) our company’s products (IT programs and applications) as well as for providing our services (installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, etc.) to our customers.
- for the purpose of receiving services from our partners – suppliers.
- for the purpose of promoting and promoting products and services to existing and potential customers (by participating in industry or trade fairs,via the Internet, etc.).
- for the purpose of searching, selecting and hiring employees for the staffing of our company.
- for the purpose of legal employment, the execution of payroll of employees and payment of salaries of the company’s associates.
The processing of personal data will be both automated and non-automated with the maintenance of a physical file.
Categories of personal data we collect
In order to serve the above processing purposes, our company may collect and maintain for processing the following personal data, by category:
- for its purpose distribution (sale) of our company products (IT programs and applications) as well as for the provision of our services (installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrade, etc.) to our customers, we collect and keep for processing: name or surname , registered office, address, landline, mobile phone, Tax Registration Number (TIN), Tax Office, credit and debit card details, bank account details, e-mail addresses of persons responsible for communication and fulfillment of the commercial contract. li >
- for the purpose of receiving services from our partners – suppliers we collect and keep for processing: name or surname, registered office, address, landline, mobile phone, Tax Registration Number (A. FM), Tax Office, bank account details, e-mail addresses of persons responsible for communication and fulfillment of the commercial contract.
- for the purpose of promotion and promotion of products and services to existing and potential customers, we collect and keep for processing: name, address, contact telephone, professional capacity, e-mail address.
- for the purpose of searching, selecting and hiring employees for the staffing of our company, we collect and keep for processing: name, patronymic, surname, ID card number, address, landline and mobile phone, e-mail address, marital status , studies, educational level, vocational training and specialization, previous service, personal interview details, curriculum vitae and any letters of recommendation.
- for the purpose of legal employment , the execution of the salary of employees and payment of remuneration of the company’s associates, we collect and keep for processing: name, patronymic, surname, ID card number, address, landline and mobile phone, e-mail address, marital status, studies, education specialization, previous service, AMKA and social security data, VAT, Tax Office, date of recruitment, salary, fees and allowances, bank account information, data on the health status of employees exclusively in cases of illness, for the calculation of legal licenses etc.
Rights of Personal Data Subjects
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with and within the limits set by the specific provisions of EU FTA 679/2016:
The right of access to your Personal Data.
You have the right to be informed by our company, about the type of personal data it holds, as well as the processing that takes place.
The right to correct and delete (the right to forget).
You have the right to correct any inaccurate information and the right to delete your data in case there is a legal interest for this deletion (articles 16-17 of Regulation 679/2016), subject to the explicit reservation of any overriding interest of the company or legal obligation to retain personal data.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request the suspension or restriction of the processing of your data when you have a legal interest in it as provided by Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016.
The right of portability
You have the right to receive the data concerning you in an easy-to-use and widely used storage, electronic medium and the right to request that the said data be transmitted to other controllers (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016) .
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data when there is a legal interest in accordance with the terms and provisions of Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016, including your right to object to any automated processing of your data strong> and in their processing for any commercial purposes.
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to revoke the consent you have given to our company within the limits and provisions of the law.
The right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority
You can file a complaint with the APDPH if you believe that your data has been illegally processed by our company.
You can exercise the above rights by filling out the form: “Subject Rights Exercise Form” and send it to our company in one of the following ways:
- By mail to: NOVELCOMM 34 Sifnou, Athens 11254
- By E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The relevant form can be found from the Secretariat of our company, upon your relevant oral request. p>
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise the above rights. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive nature. Also, in such a case we may refuse to respond to your request.
The company will make every effort to respond to your above requests within one (1) month of their submission. In any case, if due to the complexity or volume of your requests more time is required, we will inform you accordingly.
Consent, as the legal basis of processing
When the collection of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, NOVELCOMM is responsible for ensuring that data subjects provide their consent freely, positively, explicitly and fully aware of the content of the which they consent to. Also respecting the Regulation, our company provides data subjects with the opportunity to withdraw their consent at any time.
In case NOVELCOMM wishes to process collected personal data for another purpose, it must seek the consent of the data subjects in an explicit and specific written manner. Any such request must contain the original purpose for which the data were collected, as well as the new or additional purpose (s).
Basic principles & measures that we apply during the Processing of Personal Data
NOVELCOMM, as the controller, strictly adheres to the data protection principles set out in Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GBER EU 679/2016) and are briefly listed:
Legitimacy, Objectivity and Transparency
NOVELCOMM processes personal data legally, objectively and in a transparent manner towards data subjects.
Limitation of Processing Purposes
Personal data is collected only for specific, express and lawful purposes and is not processed for any purpose other than those referred to in paragraph 2 of this Policy.
NOVELCOMM collects and keeps only the personal data of the subjects mentioned in paragraph 3 of this Policy and ensures that their keeping is limited to what is absolutely necessary in relation to the purposes of processing. At the same time, it implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to achieve the above objectives.
The personal data held by NOVELCOMM is accurate and up to date. Steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, in relation to the purposes for which it is processed, are deleted or corrected in a reasonable time and in any appropriate and valid manner.
Limit the Storage Period
Personal data is retained for a period not exceeding that which is necessary for the purposes for which NOVELCOMM processes it. Indicatively, we mention the conditions and conditions for determining the time of keeping the personal data, such as: the satisfaction of legal, accounting or tax-information requirements and obligations, as well as for the fulfillment of duties performed in the public interest, or where it may be necessary for the protection and safeguarding of the legal interests of the company in relation to possible liability related to the provision of our services. In some cases we may take technical measures to anonymize personal data so that they can no longer be associated with you and can no longer be identified for statistical purposes, so we may use this information indefinitely without further notice. to you.
Integrity and Confidentiality
Taking into account the technological level and other available security measures, the cost of implementation, as well as the possibility and seriousness of the risks to personal data, our company uses appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing of Personal Data, in a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data and their protection against accidental destruction, loss, damage, unauthorized or illegal processing.
NOVELCOMM bears the responsibility and is able to demonstrate compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection to the competent Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH).
Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be processed by natural and / or legal persons established within and / or outside the European Union, who act in the name and on behalf of the company under specific contractual obligations. Furthermore, the transfer of personal data will take place only in the context of compliance with legal obligations, in the context of the execution of an order of public authorities and in the context of the exercise of its rights by the company before judicial and administrative authorities.
Transmission of personal data outside the European Union
In accordance with our contractual obligations, the company may transmit and disclose personal data to countries outside the European Union, expressly including their storage in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the company. The management of the databases and the processing of personal data will always be done within the framework of the processing purposes mentioned in paragraph 2 of this Policy and in accordance with the applicable law for the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller
The Controller is NOVELCOMM.
Modifications - Update
This Personal Data Protection Policy may be amended by following the changes in the current legislation, or by incorporating newer principles and instructions for compliance with EU GPA 679/2016, as officially announced by the APDPH in our country. Please check our Company’s Personal Data Protection Policy at regular intervals and especially before making any new personal data, for any changes.
If, after being informed of our policy, you have any questions or need any clarification regarding the processing of your personal data by our company, please send your message to our e-mail address email@example.com and we will be happy to answer you.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognize and approve the following comments, instead of keeping them in a tuning queue.
For users who register on our site, we also save the personal information they post in their user profile . All users can view, edit or delete their personal data at any time (except to be able to change their username). The administrators of this site may also view and process this information.
What rights do you have in your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you may request that you obtain an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete the personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where your data will be sent
Guest reviews may be checked through an automated junk mail system.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
- This website was created by our company NOVELCOMM (owners), in order to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Minors are not allowed to visit the websites of this website, as according to the law they are addressed only to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or use services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website are not responsible.
- These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
- This website is used “as is”, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
- Except for specific rights of third parties (copyright and other), all content contained in this website (indicative: marks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is an intellectual commercial and industrial property of our company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
< ol start = "6">
- Visitors accept, agree and agree to make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject, inter alia, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States. European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree not to use this website for:
- To harm a minor.
- To transmit or gain access to content that:
- infringes any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
- offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist),
< li> contradicts the law and good and commercial morals,
- violates in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
< li> To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of our company or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website or any service hosted on our company network or bypass the check their identity by them.
In any case unlawful or contrary to these